Path of Exile Update Version 1.18 was released today, we have the full patch notes for this update, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The PoE Update 3.7.4 was released several days ago for PC players, today the update for the consoles is available for download.
The new Path of Exile Update 1.18 is large on the PS4 750 MB, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.18 – Update 3.7.4
Console Specific Changes
- Improved waypoint screen navigation by adding a hotkey to town areas using the right stick, and a hideout hotkey on ‘square’. To note: the legend on this screen will be fixed in a future patch.
- Fixed a client crash in the Domain of Timeless Conflict that could occur in 5 way emblem fights.
- Common Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 20. Rare Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 10. All Delve Fossils can be stacked up to 5,000 in the wildcard slots of a Currency Stash Tab.
- Added Labyrinth Enchantments for the following skills: Berserk, Bladestorm, Blood and Sand, Chain Hook, Dash, Flesh and Stone, Frostblink, Perforate, Precision, Pride and Steelskin.
- Exclamation marks above NPCs can now also be seen on the minimap.
- The Sextant modifiers that cause Possessed monsters to drop additional items (such as Scarabs and Maps) now have a maximum amount of times that they can be triggered in a single area.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the “+x% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life” modifier found on Rise of the Phoenix was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire’s area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where the visual indicators in the Vaal Oversoul encounters did not always match where damage would be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.
- Fixed a bug where the Emperor’s Luck divination card, the “Drop some Currency Items” Betrayal decision and the “A Stack of 10 Random Currency” Bestiary recipe could give Legion Splinters and Breach Blessings.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.
- Fixed a bug where using a skill that shared a cooldown with other skills (such as Molten Shell and Steelskin) then quickly disabling that skill (such as by reducing your attributes) would cause the cooldown to pause until you re-enabled the skill that was used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Elder encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when in combat with General Marceus Lioneye.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Ranged Attack Totem.
- Fixed another instance crash.