Path of Exile Update Version 1.19 was released today, we have the full patch notes for this update, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The PoE Update 3.7.4b was released several days ago for PC players, today the update for the consoles is available for download.
The new Path of Exile update 1.19 is 644 MB large on the PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.19 – Update 3.7.4b
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as “Auras” for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive’s life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.