Update 3.9.2D for Path of Exile was released today. We have all the details for this update on January 30, 2020.
The Path of Exile Update 1.36 is now available for download. On Playstation 4 you have to download and install 760 MB. The size can vary depending on the platform.
The update includes Metamorph & Conquerors Improvements, General Improvements and Bug fixes.
Path of Exile Update 3.9.2D patch Notes 1.36
- Fixed a bug which would prevent Blight encounters from completing.
- Fixed a bug where unusable corpses would be targeted by corpse skills.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a sextant while there were no watchstones socketed.
Metamorph & Conquerors Improvements
- Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding L3 displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
- Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
- Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
- Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren't hidden by UI elements.
- Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
- The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
- Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
- Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
- Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.
- Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply.
- Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana's portal effect.
- Fixed a bug where any individual map in an influenced region that had previously gained the influence effect of the current Conqueror had a much lower chance to gain that effect again than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Conqueror's Exalted Orbs didn't respect the "Cannot roll Caster Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers" modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where applying a Sextant to a Watchstone socketed in a Citadel could generate the same or a similar modifier which was already on another Watchstone in that same Citadel.
- Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor's Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where various Chaos Resistance modifiers were not being increased by Quality applied by Prismatic Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reservation" modifiers which affect Herald skills were not affected by Fertile Catalyst Quality.
- Fixed a bug where you could allocate passives connected to another class's starting passives by allocating a passive immediately connected to that class's starting location through the use of the Thread of Hope unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where the Metamorph UI always displayed a missing organ in the Basilica Map, even when the area was fully cleared.
- Fixed various performance issues that could occur when encountering Conquerors and their monsters in Maps.
- Fixed a visual bug where only the creator of an area would see the organ collection graphic when killing Metamorph targets.
- Unique Maps can once again be searched by name on the Atlas.
- Divination Cards which grant Shaper-related items now have their Shaper background once again.
- Maps that are Influenced by The Shaper or The Elder now have a fancy background or border.
- Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug where Volatile Dead orbs didn't detonate when reaching the maximum amount allowed (60).
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map could be obtained through the 3 to 1 Map Vendor Recipe.
- Fixed a bug where a Terrain Generation Failure could occur when entering the Plaza Map.
- Fixed a bug where mana reservation costs for an Aura could be much lower than intended through the use of Spell Totem and the Ancient Waystones unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug which prevented using the Time Portal to leave an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 that made the Miracle Map Device much bigger than intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when getting near party members who were using the Chains of Command unique body armour.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Lightning Warp Mines.
- Fixed a client crash when exiting to Character Selection.
- Fixed a client crash related to displaying advanced descriptions on items.