Update 3.9.2F for Path of Exile was released today. We have all the details for this update on February 19, 2020.
The Path of Exile Update 1.38 is now available for download. On Playstation 4 you have to download and install 611 MB. The size can vary depending on the platform.
The update includes some new functions to Item Filters. There are also many bug fixes and optimizations.
Path of Exile Update 3.9.2F patch Notes 1.38
- Added new functionality and made improvements to Item Filters. You can read more about them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2771031
- Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding.
- The following items now allocate to the Map Maker when they drop: Timeless Jewels, Ivory Watchstones, Awakened Gems, Awakener's Orbs, Conquerors' Exalted Orbs and Uniques from Legion, Blight, Metamorph and Conquerors of the Atlas bosses.
- Reduced the damage of the Storm Call skill that Baran-influence monsters used. They will now only use the skill if they have line of sight to you.
- Improved the performance of Acid Magma Orb Effect and Harbinger Magma Orb Effect.
- Improved the visibility of various weapon effect microtransactions when applied to the Colossus Sword.
- Restored the skull to the top of the Syndicate Flag Hideout Decoration.
- Fixed a bug where the Power Siphon on-death effect could be played multiple times on a single monster. This fix also improves the performance of Power Siphon in general.
- Fixed a rare bug where Malachai in The Harvest and Core Map could sometimes fail to transition to his second arena.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam while it had the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect applied to it.