Konami has released the details of the first PES 2020 patch, we have all the information about the first update and the upcoming patch.
PES 2020 Patch 1.01.01 is already available for all platforms. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Patch Notes 1.01.01
September 10th (Launch Day)
- Data Pack 1.01 releases, bringing with it updated player models and licenses
- Patch 1.01.01 releases, bringing with it a number of fixes and balance adjustments based on community feedback
- The first ever Matchday event, UEFA EURO 2020, kicks off in-game
September 12th (First Scheduled Maintenance)
- PES 2020’s first Live Update scheduled for release, bringing with it the updated player rosters.
- Players who have performed well in recent international matches to be released in-game as the first batch of Featured Players (POTW: National Sep 12 ’19)
Day One Update and Launch Week Events
The following content is coming to PES 2020 in an update file that will release on launch day (September 10th 2019).
Data Pack 1.01
- New licensed national teams: Russia, Andorra
- Club lists for the Belgian Jupiler Pro League First Division A and the Italian 2nd Division updated
- New licensed national team players from Morocco, Egypt, Costa Rica, Honduras, Paraguay, Côte d’Ivoire, Panama and Montenegro
- 28 new/updated player face models (Mostly from PES Partner Clubs)
- New/updated portrait images for over 100 players
- Updated strips for over 180 clubs
- 4 new boot models
- Serie A TIM (Italy) and 3F Superliga (Denmark) official ball designs added
- Danish Superliga intro cinematic
- Updated transfer fee data for Master League players
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused player stamina to drain quicker than intended when using Teammate Controls or the Dynamic One-Two pass in Online Matches.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused both sticks to become unresponsive when using Skill Controls at the same time as Finesse Dribble.
- Adjusted the foul system to increase its accuracy.
- Improved the responsiveness of Finesse Dribble controls when trapping the ball.
- Adjusted the interaction between player and ball when executing a Kick Feint while trapping.