Konami and the responsible developers have released the patch notes for the PES 2020 Update 1.02, we have included them below for you.
PES 202 Update 1.02 and Data Pack 2 are now available. PES 2020 partner clubs, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern Munich, and Juventus.
PES 2020 Patch Notes 1.02
Updates and Additions
- New league added: Serie BKT
- Updates to some club team names
- Updates to some national team names
- Updated face models
- Updated player portraits
- Updated Manager portraits
- Updated strips
- Additional boot models
- Additional ball designs
- Updated stadium data and media backdrops
- Made it possible for users on the same Side to be matched with one another to improve matchmaking wait times during the Group Match Stage.
- Removed the cap that prevented users from joining the Side with more members when there was a considerable difference in numbers between Sides.
- Introduced different Group Match Stages and Grand Finals for Basic, Intermediate and Expert players, wherein users are sorted into an appropriate category depending on their rating.
- Various fixes applied to players and player data, including appearance-issues and players whose stronger foot was incorrect in-game.
- An issue which caused changes to the [Base Colour of Media Backdrop] and [Sponsor Logo Image] menus for some teams to be reset to their defaults after installing the previous update.
- An issue affecting online PvP matches, where changes made to stadium settings prior to a match occasionally failed to carry over into gameplay.
- An issue that prevented users from receiving myClub login bonuses when accessing myClub indirectly from the Information screen in the Top Menu.
- A display issue affecting your GP counter after losing an Auction, which caused it to appear as though you were refunded more GP than you had actually bid.
- An issue when purchasing myClub Coins that resulted in a delay before they would be added to your in-game balance.
- An issue that prevented the Squad Rating value displayed in the Matchday Squad Management screen from updating when switching between squads.
- An issue that occurred in Master League when playing with the Thai League that caused the weather to be snowy even when snow had not been selected.
- An issue that prevented the super cancel technique from working as intended.
- An issue that caused the amount of extra time remaining to spontaneously change.
- An issue that caused the positioning of your defenders to become unnatural when a player marked under Mark Settings left the pitch.
- An issue where your opponent’s yellow cards failed to display in the Game Plan menu.
- An issue where certain phrases in the commentary did not match actual gameplay.
- An issue that caused problems with the audio playback for stadium announcements and crowd noise/chants.
- An issue that prevented obvious fouls from being flagged as fouls by the ref.
- An issue that resulted in some visual clipping during post-match scenes at Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo.
- An issue that resulted in erratic ball trajectory when using the Trick FK move during a free kick with two kickers.
- Improved the system that judges which player to put the cursor on in case of a loose ball.
- Adjusted player reactions to loose balls.
- Adjusted the positioning of midfield and backline players when defending.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.