Today there is a small update for the multiplayer horror game Phasmophobia. Below you will find all the details about the changes on July 21.
The Phasmophobia Update 0.2.11.0 (Build 7062992) can now be downloaded and installed. When you open the Steam Launcher, the download should start automatically.
Phasmophobia Steam Patch Notes 0.2.11.0
- Fixed a bug where the Sound Sensor graph bars could go higher than the monitor.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could always hear host players if they were talking when push to talk was turned on.
- Fixed a bug where the Thermometer wouldn’t always give values for the correct room.
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting from server timeout on the main menu gave no error message.
- Fixed a bug where the language selection and photo sensitivity warning didn’t show until you reloaded the main menu.
- Mares can no longer turn lights on to help with their strength.
- Slightly increased the volume your microphone has to get to for the ghost to hear you during a hunt.
- Removed the high volumetric lighting setting due to a bug causing it to not work. Medium is now changed to High.
- Yureis now have a special power to lower your sanity similar to other ghosts.