Frontier Developments today released a patch 1.6.1 for Planet Coaster. We’ll show you what’s included in the new update.
The Planet Coaster Update 1.18 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. With today’s patch, some bugs are fixed and there are optimizations. Of course, the version number depends on the platform:
PlayStation 4 – 01.18
PlayStation 5 – 01.017.000
Xbox – 1.6.1
Planet Coaster Patch Notes 1.18
- Fixed a crash on deleting park saves when trying to confirm with two button presses at the same time.
- Fixed a crash on undo/redo of placing rides and adding/removing entrance gates.
- Fixed a crash on repeatedly attempting to open the park management screen without dismissing the “missing DLC” info message.
- Fixed a crash on vending machine placement, when picking up a vending machine to replace it when the first placement didn’t properly connect to the path.
- Fixed a crash when trying to jump from one ride’s info panel to another using the notification hint, while having the advanced settings highlighted.
- Fixed a crash when editing rides, while moving the camera in a certain way and attempting to move the exit gate at the same time.
- Fixed a crash on rapidly undoing and redoing the placements of track rides and their stations.
User Interface (UI)
- The “no available vendor” button was sometimes press-able, which would lead to a crash. This is no longer the case.
Rides & Facilities
- Fixed the max scaling size for the Demonic Knot track piece to be the originally intended size.
- Restaurants now have all expected restaurant expansions connected to them.
Scenery & Blueprints
- The ‘Other’ browser location tag is now automatically assigned to blueprints containing an Ecto Containment Unit, and after saving the blueprint, it can then be found in the correct object browser location.
- Corrected the price displayed for some Ghostbusters scenery/facility blueprints when highlighted in the browser – the actual price charged for these pieces has not changed.
- Corrected the price displayed for some Studios scenery/facility blueprints when highlighted in the browser – the actual price charged for these pieces has not changed.
Text & Localisation
- “Who Ya Gonna Call” story completion message no longer includes a time, it still contains the in-game date.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in the Ghostbusters notifications in English.
- Fixed an issue where the “typing” sound from Ghostbusters fanfares would continuously play if the user quit the fanfare before the visual typing started.