IllFonic have released a new hotfix update for Predator: Hunting Grounds. We have the full patch notes for this update on October 8.
The Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.06 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. You have to download around 209 MB, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform. The update includes some bug fixes and optimizations.
Predator Hunting Grounds Patch Notes 2.06
- Fixed an issue where foliage was indestructible for clients
- Fixed an issue where full face covers were sometimes causing issues during cinematics
- Fixed an issue that caused several elements to be missing their proper localized text
- Fixed a stuck spot in Excavation near caves
- Resolved several issues that were causing crashes
- Fixed an issue where capture points would say “Capture” when they should say “Defend”
- Clash matches now end when an entire team leaves
- Fixed an issue where the countdown timer was not working properly in Clash lobbies
- Fixed an issue where kill notification would appear for non-lethal headshots
- Fixed an issue where XP was not being calculated properly in Clash
- Fixed multiple Clash lobby issues related to players leaving and viewing profiles/reporting