IllFonic have released a new hotfix update for Predator: Hunting Grounds. We have the full patch notes for this update on November 5.
The Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.09 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. You have to download 409 MB on PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform. The update includes some bug fixes and optimizations.
Predator Hunting Grounds Patch Notes 2.09
- Optimizations to PS4 performance
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during barrel explosions
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after being parried as the Predator
- Fixed a bug where loadouts may reset after playing a private match
- Fixed an issue where the input would become stuck after swapping quick gear while using it
- Fixed a bug where the muddying up effect would stay on indefinitely while having the Amphibious specialization equipped
- Fixed a bug where the duration of the effect from the Spotter specialization was not falling off properly
- Fixed an issue where the Jungle Hunter’s stamina was lower than the Hunter
- Added localized subtitles for the “Want some candy?”
- Fixed an issue where the Predator would sometimes be unable to sprint after throwing the Combistick or Smart Disc
- Fixed an issue where the Berserker and Viking Predator were not aligned properly in the main menu diorama