Sony and IllFonic have released a new hotfix update for Predator: Hunting Grounds. We have the full patch notes for this update on April 27th.
The Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 1.05 can now be downloaded and installed for PS4 and PC. This update only fixes some bugs in the game, there are no new content or events.
Predator Hunting Grounds Patch Notes 1.05
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times