A new hotfix for the PC version of RAGE 2 has been released. The Avalanche Studios and id Software have removed the Denuvo copy protection of the PC version, which was the cause of some performance issues.
This hotfix has been released only for the PC version, there is no update for consoles. We’ve collected the patch notes for today’s hotfix for you.
RAGE 2 Hotfix Changelog – May 16
- Removes Denuvo DRM (We saw a few requests.)
- Enables Crash Reporter for error reporting
- Fixes occasional crash related to Scaleform
- Fixes occasional crash on startup
- Fixes issue where Bethesda.net users would always default to English
- Razer Chroma effects enabled by default