Ubisoft and the responsible developers have released the patch notes for the next Rainbow Six Siege update. Below you can find the complete changelog for this update.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.85 will be available for download later this week. The size of the download is not yet known to us (we will update this article as soon as update 5.1.2 is live).
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y5S1.2 Update 1.85
Update – the quick match map pool will remain the same throughout Y5S1 and will rotate again in Y5S2.
With you til the end of the line.
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymores.
- Increased Skeleton Key Magazine Capacity:
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased to 5 + 1
- Skeleton Key max ammo count is now 25+1
Less is more.
- Reduced number of Volcán shields to 2 (down from 3).
Less of a pain-in-the-schnitzel.
- Now a 2-speed/2-armor operator.
Still a shortie.
- Removed Super Shorty secondary.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- Increased number of Candelas to 4 (up from 3).
- Replaced Claymores with Smoke Grenades.
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added a Razor Holographic Sight option to her M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Added an additional magazine to the TCSG12.
- Reduced TCSG12 damage to 57 (down from 84).
- FIXED – Barricade replication issues where the barricade is not destroyed for all players in game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Play button does not update properly when last match was on an Event/Discovery playlist.
- FIXED – Players can clip inside the excavator in EXT Construction Site of Oregon.
- FIXED – Game boots with DX11 when players manually select the Vulkan executable in the steam installation folder.
- FIXED – Minor menu/shop visual and cosmetic fixes.