Ubisoft has released the update 1.64 to Rainbow Six Siege. We have the complete patch notes Y4S1.1 (1.64) for you.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.63 by Tom Clancy is now available. What bugs have been fixed and what adjustments there are, see below in the changelog.
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes 4.1.1 – Update 1.64
- Fixed – When Operators are prone on their back, the weapon switch animation is faster than intended.
- Fixed – All operators have animation issue transition who make them slide when they sprint just after prone position.
- Fixed – Operators break collision when vaulting into the broken shelf in Laundry room.
- Fixed – Problematic run out/spawn kills via the catwalk in the Motel Parking Lot.
- Fixed – Players can rappel through a blocked window on Outback.
- Fixed – With the right timing a player can enter and see through a drone that Mozzie just captured.
- Fixed – The drone outline for a hijacked drone is not visible behind a Black Mirror or from a Maestro camera view.
- Fixed – Hacked drones will sometimes lose signal on various maps. These need to be fixed on an individual basis, and we have not fixed every location as of this update.
- Fixed – Barricades can not be deployed near deployed trax stingers.
- Fixed – Game will show a black screen for a few second after moving windows up or alt-tabbing.
- Fixed – Onkochishin elite skin has a gap between the holster and the secondary weapon.
- Fixed – The letter “V” is censored in the in-game text chat.