Ubisoft has released the patch notes for the new Rainbow Six Siege Update Y4S4. We have all the details about this Shifting Tides Update on the Test Servers.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update can now be downloaded if you play on the Test Servers. This is not the next Live Update 1.76 – it’s just the patch notes to the test server!
Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Shifting Tides Y4S4 Patch Notes
Hostage can’t stand the heat.
- Removed hostage immunity to fire damage.
- Before the hostage has been picked up in a round, Goyo is responsible for all damage his Volcan causes to the hostage.
- After the hostage has been picked up at least once in the round, whoever destroys the Volcan shield is responsible for the damage caused to the hostage.
- Goyo, Capitao, and Wamai will all follow these RFF rules in regards to hostage.
- Additionally, when Attackers escort hostage through a trap (ie: Kapkan EDD) and the hostage bleeds out, the Attackers will lose the round not the Defenders.
- FIXED – The sanction meter towards getting kicked out of a game does not properly accumulate when a player incurs additional offenses while under RFF.
- FIXED – Hostage can be vulnerable to damage through both reinforced and unbreakable walls when placed too close to the wall.
- FIXED – Drones can get stuck inside a Deployable Shield if the defender deploys the shield on top of the drone.
- FIXED – Deployable Shields are sometimes returned to the owner’s inventory when someone stands on it.
- FIXED – Some light projectiles are destroying map assets when they should not be.
- FIXED – Asset destruction by a projectile trajectory, is sometimes not replicated properly to other clients.
- FIXED – Indestructible assets on various maps.
- FIXED – Players can use a third party exploit and use Twitch’s Shock Drone to instantly kill players.
- FIXED – Removed yellow light indicator on Breach and Exothermic charges. They will now change from red to green when the surface is breakable.
- FIXED – Players are not receiving a penalty when joining a ranked/unranked game if they cancel right before it begins.
- FIXED – Inconsistent sound propagation on hatches for thrown nitrocells.
- FIXED – Shields could previously pass through walls and covers in edge cases.
- FIXED – When players stand next to Alibi’s prisma, the prisma can disappear from screen even when it should be visible.
- FIXED – Amaru gets instantly killed when reeling to a window that has a Frost Trap and a EDD.
- FIXED – Ash’s Breaching Rounds can be destroyed with bullets, melee attacks and explosives.
- FIXED – Ash’s Breaching Round can detonate after being destroyed by another explosive.
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping it in lean stance.
- FIXED – Caveira can use silent step with her primary weapon after performing a series of steps..
- FIXED – Clash CCE shield clips through Clash body if a player spams between weapon and shield.
- FIXED – When under DBNO, the range of Ela’s Grzmot mines are smaller than they should be.
- FIXED – Ela’s Grzmot Mine does not detonate if it’s placed on the Mira’s Black Mirror Gas tank.
- FIXED – Meleeing a Volcan Shields canister from the bullet proof casing causes it to detonate.
- FIXED – Missing debuff icon for spectator and support view when watching Jackal while an enemy is being tracked.
- FIXED – Maestro’s gadget is can be destroyed when placed on certain surfaces and breaking cosmetic destruction around it (columns of 1F Restaurant of Tower, tiles of 2F Bathroom of Fortress, popstar poster in 1F Bar of Tower).
- FIXED – Maverick’s right hand is not placed on the Breaching Torch when he is looking right while rappelling from 3rd person POV.
- FIXED – If Mira disconnects while deploying her gadget on a wall, that wall can no longer be reinforced.
- FIXED – Removed various unnecessary vault prompts in several maps.
- FIXED – Various collision corrections that impacted drone + player navigation.
- FIXED – Various dynamic clipping issues across all maps.
- FIXED – Various LoD details for various maps
- FIXED – Various space corrections across all maps to prevent captured drones from losing signal while inside.
- FIXED – 2F Armory on Border has a small gap at head level that allows headshots while crouched.
- FIXED – Players can gain an unfair LOS in EXT Campfire Wood of Chalet.
- FIXED – Computers screens missing collision with gadgets on Consulate.
- FIXED – Wall frames in 2F Kid’s Room of House did not let users deploy gadgets.
- FIXED – Defenders can spawn peek attackers spawning at EXT Park of Kafe.
- FIXED – Players are able to access the top of EXT Cafe Roof Top Skylight on Kafe.
- FIXED – Valkyrie ‘s Black Eye does not mark scanned attackers when placed on the ceiling of EXT 1F Restaurant Balcony.
- FIXED – Inconsistent gadget placement on concrete rubble in 1F Center Hallway and 1F Bar Hallway of Tower.
- FIXED – In Night map of Tower, 2F Elevator corners are too dark.
- FIXED – Minor animation bugs and alignment issues.
- FIXED – Cosmetic visual bugs on various headgears and uniforms.
- FIXED – When previewing weapons, the magazine sometimes spawns before the weapon preview.
- FIXED – Y4 Operators for Year 4 Season Pass owners are not available after logging with a second account on the same console.
- FIXED – UI doesn’t refresh when returning to the operator landing page after setting a new showcase operator.
- FIXED – Blitz Elite VIP VFX can be triggered in the map if Blitz is the host.
- FIXED – Newcomer/Casual playlists remain locked even player’s ongoing match ends and player must restart to unlock.
- FIXED – Performance drops when fast switching between tabs in RankedExpo menu tabs.
- FIXED – Various map locations where Casters can see OOW.
- FIXED – [Situations] Players can access and get stuck in the basement on the 1st Situation on Hereford Base.