Gunfire Games today released a hotfix update for Remnant: From the Ashes. Below are the full aptch notes for this hotfix on August 26th.
The Remnant: From the Ashes update 1.19 is now available for PC players (Steam & Epic). Today’s hotfix update is supposed to improve the performance and some bugs will be fixed.
Remnant Patch Notes 1.19 on August 26
- Multiple performance improvements (major hitch should be fixed).
- Fusion Rifle will only be given on the first attempt.
- Long gun no longer switches during the phase transition after the first attempt.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain projectiles to deal increased damage.
- Adjusted timing and size of some attacks in the final phase.
- A multitude of various minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with Root Rift interaction point being at the floor vs the expected center point.
- Fixed issue where the player becomes unresponsive after Black Cat Band blocks lethal damage from a quick time event. Black Cat Band will no longer block damage from or stop the player from dying to damage from quick time events.
- Improvements to achievement flagging.
- Smoother cutscene experience after Guardian Siege in multiplayer.
- Modified cinematics to show visuals for a weapon if the player already has it.
- Cleaned up zones spawned by quests on Survival Mode death.
- Disabled VOIP in Steam if you’re playing from Epic.
- Fixed miscalculation of damage on Fan of Knives mod while wearing Labyrinth Armor.
- Flop is now its own type of damage. Removed Unarmed damage from Flop.
- Ring of the Unclean now causes unarmed Melee attacks to deal x3 damage and Flops deal x4 damage.