A physical Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition will be launching across Europe alongside the Standard Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019.
The limited Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition is bursting full of exclusive spine-chilling nostalgic merchandise and comes complete with a Steelbook Case, and Deluxe DLC Pack, all housed within iconic Item Box packaging:
- Steelbook Case (Includes Resident Evil 2 full game)
- 12” Leon Kennedy Figurine
- Limited Edition R.P.D. Keys
- Collector & Item Box
- Artbook & Soundtrack CD
- ‘Madein Heaven’ Pin Badge
- Deluxe DLC Pack Card:
- Original Version’ Soundtrack
- Leon Kennedy Costumes: Arklay Sheriff and Noir
- Claire Redfield Costumes: Military, Noir and Elza Walker
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Albert Model
Fans who pre-order any of the physical offerings from participating retailers* will receive the following DLC:
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge - Chris Model
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge - Jill Model
Originally released in 1998, Resident Evil 2, one of the most iconic games of all time, returns completely reimagined for modern platforms. Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-pounding immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game.
Resident Evil 2 will launch January 25, 2019 both physically and digitally for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.