With the patch 1.03 Capcom fixes various problems from the remake “Resident Evil 2”. The players should be able to experience a better stability and performance after the update. The details are revealed with the patch notes.
Capcom has released the new patch 1.03 for the remake “Resident Evil 2”. The update released after the free “Ghost Survivors” DLC is around 1 GB in size. The patch notes reveal the details.
The update also fixes some issues that caused crashes, stuttering and other performance issues. The overall stability and performance of “Resident Evil 2” is improved with the patch 1.03. Here are the details:
Resident Evil 2 Remake Patch 1.03 Patch Notes
- Corrections for crash issues with Resident Evil 2.
- Added corrections for stuttering / delays.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Corrections for issues with frame rate drop and freezing added.
- Additional performance and stability improvements.
- Added gameplay enhancements.
- More minor corrections and changes added.
Share your experiences with the Patch with us! Use the comments below!