Housemarque released a new hotfix update for Returnal today. We’ll have all the details about this patch on May 6.
The Returnal PS5 Update 1.003.004 is now available for download. The file size is around 1GB. Today’s patch is intended to fix the problem with the memory levels and the error code CE-100028-1.
Returnal Patch Notes 1.003.004
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.