There have been several small hotfix updates for RimWorld in the last few days, today there is another patch, but this time there is more to it.
The new RimWorld update 1.3.3074 can now be downloaded. Today’s patch adds a lot of improvements and bugfixes.
RimWorld Patch Notes on July 28
- Desired apparel now uses the same faction restrictions as role apparel does. Tribal-Only: War mask, Tribal Headdress. Non-tribal only: Slicecap, Beret. Removed visage mask restriction to non-tribal only.
- Slaves no longer slight or insult non-slaves
- Slaves never start social fights with non-slaves if insulted.
- Allowed saving all ideos and allowed saving ideos in-game.
- Allow non-ideo members to participate in leader speech.
- Melee-ing a slave now increases suppression.
- Rebellion chance per slave now relates inversely to the number of slaves on the map, so overall rebellion chance shouldn’t climb so aggressively with higher slave counts.
- Adjust slave rebellion base MTB 50 days back to 45 days.
- Change animal products and processed food to not generate negative thoughts related to meat-eating precepts. Vegetarians and carnivores alike can now eat these without being bothered.
- Beggars can now be given items when they are traveling to their wait destination.
- Prevent thrumbos from eating Gauranlen trees in addition to anima trees.
- Ideo UI Role apparel requirements float menu now lists the incompatibility reason.
- Added confirmation dialogs in ideo config UI when precepts will change.
- Dryads of not the correct caste will return to the tree first when connection strength drops enough to be unable to support the current number of dryads.
- Integrate art for rough living issue and set it to medium importance.
- Gauranlen pod sprouts now happen much earlier for tree connector ideoligions.
- We are now more selective about which weapons increase rebellion chance (exclude wood, emp, smoke…)
- Allow black color to be selected for apparel coloring.
- Integrated new mod source and warning graphics for the mod menu.
- Integrated new meal graphics.
- Improvements to ideoligion save/load UI.
- Ensure Tunneler meme always has the MiningYield_High precept.
- Optimized QuestNode_Root_WorkSite.
- Removed _NewTemp suffix from PreceptWorker methods and made optional parameter non-optional.
- Renamed def Nutrifungus to Plant_Nutrifungus per standard.
- Changed ThoughtWorker_Precept_IdeoDiversity to not iterate over spawned pawns list twice.
- Removed unused ‘Notify_MemberSpawned’ methods.
- hairColor -> hairOnly.
- Mark PlaceBlueprintForBuild as [Obsolete].
- Improvements to pawn blindness checks.
- Fix: ProblemCauser quest can fire with mech cluster even if mechanoids disabled.
- Fix: Incorrect requireOne usage for PainIsVirtue.
- Fix: Some bad requireOne usages.
- Fix: Diversity of thought calculates the percentage of pawns with another ideo by dividing against all spawned pawns of the faction including animals, slaves and prisoners.
- Fix 5218: Some ancient doodads are rotated when they shouldn’t be.
- Fix: Lovers/Spouses sharing a bed in barracks get “sleeping alone” thought.
- Fix: Initial player ideo can be set multiple times on different ideos if the user revisits the configure ideo page before starting a game.
- Fix: Pawns under 18 can use age reversal.
- Fix: Starting leader speech from a ritual focus bypasses some checks, like being able to speak.
- Fix: Funerals are expected to be held for slaves if they have same ideo as colonists.
- Fix: Farskip with Relic gives debuff from losing the relic.
- Fix: Hermetic crate missing opening completed sound. Applied the same sound as security crate.
- Fix: Slaves and prisoners will not be carried to slave medical beds after a duel ended in which they got wounded.
- Fix: Ancient complex world objects remain on world map after archonexus cycles making it potentially hard to generate a new site as a ritual reward.
- Fix 5232: Wimpy Noble quest generated with generic tags rather than text.
- Fix: Apparel color buff is gone after save / load.
- Fix: NullRefException when abandoning royal title.
- Fix 5234: Pawns can build turrets when prohibited by precepts.
- Fix 5225: Undefined ‘spritElement’ text element.
- Fix: Ideo creation warning about incompatibility between apparel requirement and desired apparel even if both apparel are the same.
- Fix: Collapsed rocks have ‘attack to destroy’ inspect pane and disabled deconstruct message.
- Fix 5216: Minor text overlap issue in ideo config UI.
- Fix: Bestower pawns can engage in social fighting, breaking the ceremony.
- Fix: Misc small copy errors.