The latest update to Rocket League has fixed some bugs in the game.
A Few Adys ago, Rocket League has received the update 1.57 for all Platforms. New content was not added with the update, but instead only a few bugs were fixed in the game, including the orientation of the wheels of the 99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.
Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- Corrected rear wheel placement on the ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34’
- The force that flips cars into upright position will no longer accidentally trigger during dodges
- Fixed an issue causing the Camera Shake option to not be respected in all contexts
- Inventory window will no longer disappear when searching an item name
- The „No XP awarded. Minimum score threshold not met.“ notification may appear despite earning enough points in a match
- This is only a notification error; your account is still earning the appropriate amount of XP
- ‘Most Recent’ filter option may not sort your inventory correctly
- At the end of a Competitive Match, the end match screen may say you have been demoted to Unranked
- This is only a visual notification error; you have not dropped to Unranked
- Tournament creators may not be able to spectate matches
- ‚Jetstream‘ Decal covers painted trim on Painted Octanes when viewing in the Rocket Pass screen.
- This appears limited to the RP screen; Jetstream should show painted trim when playing in a match, training, etc.