Psyonix has released a new Rocket League Update today, we have the full changelog for this update v1.88 on December 8.
Rocket League Update 1.88 is now available for download on all platforms. The update includes new content, bug fixes and a lot more.
Rocket League Update 1.88 Patch Notes
- Esports Shop redesign
- Enhanced Xbox Series X|S support
- New content creator community flags
- ‘Jack Newsome’
- ‘Rome in Silver’
- ‘Sullivan King’
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Enhanced Xbox Series X|S Support
- For players on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, a new “Video Quality” dropdown is now available under Settings > Video. This allows you to play Rocket League with either “Performance” or “Quality” settings as detailed below:
- Xbox Series X
- Quality: 4K resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- Performance: Game runs at 2688×1512 at 120 FPS with HDR
- Game UI displays at 4K
- Xbox Series S
- Quality: 1080p Resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- Performance: Game runs at 1344×756 at 120 FPS with HDR
- Game UI displays at 1080p
- Enhanced support requires compatible displays and HDMI cables. Learn more about compatibility here
Tactical Quick Chat
- A new ‘Tactical Quick Chat Only,” option is now available under Settings > Gameplay > Text Chat
- When enabled, all chat messages will be invisible to you except the following Quick Chats:
- All yours.
- Go for it!
- I got it!
- In position.
- Need boost!
- Take the shot!
- On your left.
- On your right.
- The Esports Shop has been redesigned from the ground up
- The Shop is now separated into regions — North America and Europe
- Each team is fully visible in their region’s part of the Esports Shop
- Item rotation has been removed
- All available items can be purchased directly from your favorite team’s Esports Shop page
- Made several aesthetic and color changes
- Changed name of ‘Options’ to ‘Settings’ in the main menu and throughout the game
- In the post-match screen, a new ‘Options’ button displays the following:
- Mute/Report Player
- Change Presets
- [Nintendo Switch] Splitscreen play is back!
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a bug causing tabs to automatically scroll with viewing inventory
- Adjusted exhaust flames on the Imperator DT5
Source: Rocket League