Psyonix today released a new update for Rocket League. We’ll show you all the details about the update on February 15th.
The Rocket League Update 1.93 is now available for download, for all platforms (Epic Games Store / PlayStation 4 / Steam / Switch / Xbox One). The size of the download is currently unknown to us. Todays Update adds Two-Factor Authentication on the Epic Games Store version, and some bug fixes.
Rocket League Patch Notes 1.93
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam