Hi-Rez Studios today released a new update for Rogue Company. Below you can find all the details about this patch on February 6.
The Rogue Company Update 1.49 is now available for download. On the PS4 you have to download and install 296 MB. The size of the download can vary depending on the platform. The update adds the new sabotage LTM mode, among other things.
Rogue Company Patch Notes 1.49 / 0.56
So far there are no indications as to whether this patch has fixed bugs. As soon as we have more knowledge, we will update this article.
- Each round lasts 4 minutes.
- Each team has 40 tickets.
- The respawn time is 7 seconds.
- A team wins by planting the bomb or having the most tickets left when the round ends.
- There is no defend time once you plant the bomb.
- While a player is holding the bomb they are revealed to friendlies in green and enemies in gold.
- The bomb will reset where it spawns if it gets thrown off the map or is idle for 30 seconds.