Samurai Shodown Update 1.11 was released today for PS4 and Xbox One, we have the full patch notes for you.
The Samurai Shodown Update 1.11 does not contain any great changes or new content. There are some balance adjustments made and the usual small bug fixes.
Samurai Shodown Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Balances to character interactions during battle have been made.
- Players are now returned to their previous mode after exiting a Ranked Match.
- Features in Casual Match lobbies have been changed.
- Changed so the battle begins when both players press OK when in their respective seats. (Single Match only)
- Altered so that players are not automatically ejected from their seats after a match ends. (Single Match only)
- Can now select between “Watch while waiting” and “Watch only” when in the spectator seats. (Single Match only)
- The option to rematch will be enabled if there are no other players waiting. (Single Match only)
- Character intros and win poses are now skippable. (Win poses can also now be skipped even in offline matches.)
- For players making the lobby, you can now choose the stage right from the lobby menu screen.
- Fixed other minor issues and features.