The Devolver Digital executives have released a new patch for the early access game SCUM.
The update is quite small and is more of a hotfix. There are adjustments to DEagle magazines and some small other fixes.
SCUM Patch Notes – Hotfix 0.1.17.8875
- Fixed the bug where DEagle magazine was not spawning.
- DEagle animations and montages update
- DEagle animations and montages fine tuning
- Fixed a bug where items would disappear after relogging in Single Player. (More on Multiplayer down bellow)
- Removed Santa Claus clothes from spawning. (Sorry guys need to wait about 95 days for this one!)
- Disabled blue flash on item creation
- Fixed loaded vicinity items not being auto destroyed (Only SP fix, as only SP was affected, some items were not destroyed as they should be, now they will be destroyed).
- Fixed Island Wall Gaps (No more freedom)
- Changed weight on bullet vest from 2 to 15kg