Square Enix today released a patch 1.06 on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Update 1.06 has a size of 1,6 gigabytes on PS4.
The new patch has added stability and performance improvements. Further details follow in the patch notes below.
Are you looking for solutions or trophies tutorials on the new Lara adventure? Check it out in our Tomb Raider Walkthrough.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where reloading just as you opened a locked strongbox would not make it count towards 100% completion.
- Fixed a progression blocker in a Peruvian Jungle crypt, causing a stone pillar to disappear.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Trial of the Eagle.
- Fixed a progression blocker in the Mission of San Juan library.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Lara’s dream.
- Fixed an issue where Unuratu would become invisible during the prison escape.
- Fixed an issue where jaguars would freeze in place.
- Improvements to enemy AI perception.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where some sounds would not be consistent with Lara’s position and the camera’s perspective.