Bandai Namco has released Update 1.51 for Soulcalibur VI, the Client Patch is now available for Dowbload, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
With this, probably last, major update Cassandra is added among other things as playable character.
Soulcalibur VI Update 1.51 Patch Notes
- Damage damage when guarding Some damage to the enemy when guarding damage is the original behavior that even if the enemy’s health is zero, it will not be KO victory, but Cassandra’s “ Kelauno Finisher ” “ Shield Big Bang “In some cases, KO victory was fixed.
- The Guard Durability Recovery effect of Force Act Cassandra’s Force Act activation has been modified to be effective only during battles.
- Cassandra: “Admonish Angel” tracking performance when hitting an opponent in the air is higher than expected and may not be avoided by air control, so tracking performance at the time of air hit and the second stage floating The height has been revised downward.
- Cassandra: Fixed an issue where an opponent who rolls down in the ground when the “Angel Kick Off” hits could ring out.
- Cassandra: Fixed a bug where a throw could be made against an opponent floating in the air instead of a squatting opponent of “Gremini” / “Angel Cyclone” .
- Cassandra: Fixed that it was not treated as an attack counter even if it was attacked by an enemy at the beginning of “Shield Super Nova” / “Shield Big Bang” attack action.
- Aswell: The tracking performance has been improved with the revision in “Exile Doom Thayer” Ver.1.50, and there were cases where it could not be avoided even if moved sideways, so the tracking performance was revised downward.