Bandai Namco has released Update 2.11 for Soulcalibur VI, below you will find the full patch notes for this update.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 2.11 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The hotfix patch includes some bug fixes and network optimizations.
Soulcalibur VI Update 2.11 Patch Notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 9, “Haohmaru”.
- Fixed performance for certain actions in battle and adjusted balance.
- Added data for DLC Pack 10, “Character Creation Set D”.
- Added equipment to Character Creation mode separate from that in DLC Packs 9 and 10.
- Added the new stage “Master Swordsman’s Cave: Wicked Depths”.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added the ability to set a room name for casual matches.
- Added the ability to move the cursor at a higher speed in Character Creation mode by holding a button.
- Added the ability to turn the soul charged state on/off under Position Reset Settings in Training mode.
- Improved the downed state under Action Settings 2 in Training mode.
- Added a random feature under Music Settings in the Options menu.
- Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
- Increased network optimization.