EA DICE have released a new “Star Wars Battlefront 2” update. Patch 1.27 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and the PC.
Below are the full patch notes for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.27 update.
The Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.27 update is a little hotflix that fixes some bugs and balances some of the game’s aspects like the “Heroic Might” ability of Anakin Skywalker.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.27 – Patch Notes
- Balanced Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability. The max radius of the ability is now locked to 20 meters and max base damage to 450 points.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction that applied while Obi-Wan Kenobi was performing his All-Out Push ability, remained active after the ability was completed.
- Disabled the scoring events when a player squad spawns on another player.
- Fixed an issue where the AI Starfighters on Starfighter Custom Arcade would fly out of bounds.
- Removed the duplicate message for all the appearances when opening the Legion Starter Bundle.
- Resolved a settings issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash on PC on startup.