EA DICE have released a new “Star Wars Battlefront 2” update. Patch 1.30 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and the PC.
A new Map has been added that can be played in Capital Supremacy gameplay mode. This is Kachirho Beach, which was added as part of this new update. Other additions include a new look for Leia Organa that can be viewed in the main menu and that you can unlock through an upcoming community event.
Below you can find the complete patch notes for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.30 update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Patch Notes 1.30
- Kashyyyk – Kachirho Beach is now available to play on Capital Supremacy.
- A new appearance for Leia Organa, Princess, is now viewable in the Main Menu and will be rewarded through an upcoming Community Event.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- A permanent tile for Capital Supremacy has been added to the Main Menu.
- Added the ability to block for Darth Maul and Yoda.
- Fixed an issue where holding the Block button while out of stamina, would prevent the stamina bar from being replenished.
- Yoda and Darth Vader can now jump as high as other Force heroes.
- Heroes with longer-lasting abilities will now not be interrupted by opponents using Force powers. This applies to General Grievous’ Unrelenting Advance, Darth Vader’s Force Choke and Darth Maul’s Choke Hold.
- Fixed an issue where a Hero’s animation during blocking would not show properly when blocking attacks from another character.
- Fixed issues with the description texts for Darth Vader’s Focused Rage and Rey’s Insight abilities, that were not accurately describing the stamina reduction when using the abilities.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Vader’s and Darth Maul’s Lightsabers would get stuck spinning when thrown against an enemy turret.
- Fixed an issue where the button prompt to perform the final move for Obi-Wan’s Defensive Rush and Chewbacca’s Charge Slam would not show up on screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent multiple Lightsaber Hero abilities from inflicting damage to the Officer’s turret. This applies to Luke’s Rush, Darth Maul’s Spin Attack and Yoda’s Dash Attack.
- Community Request: Made visual improvements to the readability of the stamina bar.
- Community Request: Updated the blurred background of text menus to allow for easier reading of Milestone texts.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be able to equip Star Cards from different classes by quickly switching between equipping and crafting of Star Cards.
- Implemented Rich Presence data for Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong VO would occasionally be heard by a second player when a player activates two emotes in a row.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a certain key binding text string to overflow from its appropriate text window when playing the game in Japanese.