EA DICE have released a new “Star Wars Battlefront 2” update. Patch 1.31 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and the PC.
With this update, there are some balance adjustments to Anakin’s abilities. Below are the complete patch notes for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.31 update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Patch Notes 1.31
Balanced damage and cooldown values for Anakin’s abilities:
- Increased the recharge time of Heroic Might from 14 to 18 seconds
- Reduced the friendly damage charge-up speed of Retribution from 2% per 100 damage to 1,33% per 100 damage
- Reduced the Health Increased stats of the TENACIOUS Star Card from 50-100-150-200 to 25-50-75-100
- Reduced Anakin’s lightsaber damage from 140 to 130 points
- Reduced Anakin’s MASSIVE STRIKES Star Card bonus damage from 10-15-20-25 to 5-10-15-20
- Delayed the effect of Retribution by 5 frames
- Fixed an issue where damage from sources other than enemy players caused Anakin’s Retribution ability to charge up.
- Anakin’s Retribution ability now has a maximum value increase per damage event.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness had no cooldown period when activated while dashing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Darth Maul from blocking, when under Obi-Wan’s Restrictive Mind Trick ability.
- Fixed an issue where Bossk could defeat other heroes in one shot, if the player zoomed out right before Bossk’s weapon was fully charged.