Motive Studios has released a new hotfix update for Star Wars Squadrons. Below you can find the full patch notes on January 19.
The Star Wars: Squadrons Update 1.10 is now available for download, for all platforms. Today’s patch is quite small, it only fixes a few bugs. There is no new content or events.
Star Wars Squadrons Patch Notes 1.10
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who is drifting.
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship’s health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map.
- Fixed an issue where text chat could stop functioning when using a controller.
STARFIGHTERS & COMPONENTS
- The TIE defender’s Concussion Missile cooldown has been increased from 2.3 seconds to 6 seconds.