Bandai Namco and the responsible developers have released a new update for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris today. We have the full changelog for this update on October 8.
The Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Update 1.10 can now be downloaded and installed for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris Update 1.10 Details
- Fixed the battle skill “Flash Bind” not applying certain debug effects against the enemy.
- Fixed the battle skill “Demonic Archer” not applying certain debug effects against the enemy.
- Fixed certain attacks not hitting enemies for a certain amount of time if a cutscene of an enemy spawn plays while using the Sacred Arts.
- Fixed a bug where map icons showing item locations would not display on certain occasions.
- Added a tutorial for the Temporary Storage.
- Fixed the Arts Code not being uploaded properly on certain occasions.
- Fixed the “sell” option not working properly in the item shop when a player owns a vast number of items.
- Keyboard layout has been updated to make it easier for users to know which settings are the old default settings and which are the new ones.
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues
- Fixed control stability
Source: Bandai Namco