Tekken 7 has received the update 3.00 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. We have the patch notes for this update.
Bandai Namco has announced a new season for Tekken 7 in which four new characters will be added. The first two are Zafina and a new debutant, Leroy Smith. Two more characters will be revealed at a later date.
Tekken 7 Season 3 will run from September 2019 – spring 2020, and introduces a wealth of new features for the game. Starting today though, you’ll get access to returning combatant Zafina, new moves for all characters, balance changes for every fighter, and a revamped user interface and all-new stats.
Tekken 7 Patch Notes 3.00
- Improved battle balance adjustments
- Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
- Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
- Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of ‘1st dan’, replacing the ‘beginner’ rank
- New illustrations added to the Gallery
- New character customisation effects
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)