Payload Studios released a new update for TerraTech today. Below we’ll show you all the new Haloween content and bug fixes on October 29.
The TerraTech Update 1.4.5 is now ready for download, for all PC Steam players. Today’s patch adds new mission, new skin and more.
TerraTech Patch Notes 1.4.5
- HUBL, BUBL & TRUBL!
Better Future’s Giga Stack facility has gone down. Think of all of our valued customers missing out on our great products – the horror! We would like to contract you for some tech support. Don’t worry, it’s not complicated. We just need you to switch it back on again. We pay well, of course.
New Mission reward blocks:
- Anubis Mask
- Calavera Mask
- Kitsune Mask
- Plague Doctor Mask
New blocks suggested by the community:
- GeoCorp Inside Corner Block
- GeoCorp Basic Block Mini
- GeoCorp Half Block Mini
- GeoCorp Armour Block Mini
- GeoCorp Boss Cab
- GeoCorp Overlord Cab
- Venture Smooth Standard Block
- Venture Medium Dino Side Block
- Venture Large Dino Side Block
- Venture Wide Dino Corner Block
- Hawkeye Medium Spike Armour Extension
- Hawkeye Large Spike Armour Extension
- Hawkeye XL Spike Armour Extension
- Better Future Six Face Blank Block
- Reverse Venture Skin
Translations have been updated for various languages:
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from:
- The outer walls inside the “HUBL, BUBL & TRUBL” mission maze can sometimes be seen through.
- The client can get stuck on the loading screen trying to join a Co-op Campaign game with mods installed.
- Custom modded corporation placeholders may appear in Campaign and Co-op Campaign, but these have not been implemented yet and have no function.
- After players have uploaded a modded skin, block or corporation to Steam, TerraTech may not boot up. To remedy this players will have to restart Steam and the game should run normally.