Ubisoft has announced maintenance for The Division 2, so the servers will go offline around 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT on April 11th. The servers to The Division 2 are expected to be offline for 3 hours.
In the course of tomorrow’s maintenance, a new update will also be installed, the matching patch notes, you will find below.
Whether it is a pure server update or whether we also need to download Client Patch 1.06 is currently unknown.
The Division 2 Patch Notes for April 11th
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.