Ubisoft had announced a new update to “The Division 2” this week, on Tuesday, April 16, it’s time. The Division 2 Patch 2.1 will be released, the servers will go offline and server maintenance will be performed.
The servers will go offline around 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, and maintenance will take about 3 hours.
Whether Patch 2.1 is a server update or whether we also need to download Client Patch 1.06 (PS4) is not yet known. As soon as more news is released about it, we’ll let you know of course.
The Division 2 Patch Notes 2.1 – Provisionally
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.