Ubisoft has again announced maintenance for The Division 2, just yesterday appeared Update 2.1 or Patch 1.06. The servers will be offline and there will be a new update, the patch notes have already been released.
Tomorrow, April 18, the servers will go offline to The Division 2 at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, followed by maintenance. In addition, an update will be uploaded, whether it will be a pure server patch or whether we also need to download Client Patch 1.07 is currently unknown.
The Division 2 will be offline on April 18 for about 3 hours. In keeping with the announcement, the corresponding patch notes were released.
The Division 2 – Patch Notes for the 18th of april
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.