Ubisoft today released a small hotfix update for The Division 2, we have the full patch notes for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Division 2 Update 1.14 can now be downloaded on all platforms. The download size is 202 MB on the PS4.
Today’s update seems to offer no new content, according to the patch notes only a few bugs in the game were fixed.
The Division 2 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused flares to be stuck and clip with agents bodies after the Signal Flare emote animation was interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the “Dark Zone perks available at Base of Operations” notification would display despite having no new perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused character’s faces to become distorted after cut scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the social menu did not function when accessed in a downed state in a pre-made group.
- Fixed an issue players were unable to share Gear Mods.
- Fixed an issue where the players that purchased Year 1 Pass were unable to activate the Technician specialization on any world tier.
- Fixed an issue where the donation tabs from any projects that require gear items did not show the correct equipment.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes when engaging enemy NPCs in coop challenging difficulty at Lincoln Memorial.