Ubisoft has announced maintenance and an update to “The Division 2”, the message has been published in the official Ubisoft forum.
The Division 2 will be offline for 3 hours on July 30th, maintenance will be done and an update will be released. Most likely this is a pure server update, there should not be a client patch for download.
When does The Division 2 go offline? The maintenance should begin on July 30 at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, from this time it will no longer be possible to log in to the game. Players who are still in the game are automatically removed from the game.
When will the servers be available again? The servers are expected to be shut down for 3 hours. So you should be able to log back in and play around 12:30 AM CEST / 06:30 AM EDT / 15:30 AM PDT.
The Division 2 Patch Notes on July 30
The patch notes for the update have already been published in advance. Whether it is the Final Patch Notes or whether they are still being updated is currently unclear. Here are the previous patch notes:
- Camp White Oak, Manning National Zoo missions and the Kenly College Expedition will become available to all players.
- Re-introduced the leaderboard for number of raid completions. In order to update your leaderboard from displaying 0 completions, an addition completion of Washington National Airport is required. Note the number of completions does not apply to Discovery mode.
- Fixed an issue causing the crafting bench not being upgradeable to Gear Score 500 for some players.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to receive a large amount of items by shooting a Supply Drop.
- Fixed incorrect scrolling in the project menu on PC.