At the moment Massive is quite busy, there are daily server updates to The Division 2 as well as bug fixes and client patches. We’ll keep you informed here!
Note: If you are in the game, a message will always appear in the lower left corner when the servers go offline!
Server Offline, Restarts and Updates – The Division 2
Server Maintenance: The Division 2 had a server maintenance today, the servers are back online. There was no new content and no client patch.
Maintenance announced: In the official forum a server downtime was announced. On Thursday the May 16, the servers will be shut down at 15:00 PM CEST / 09:00 AM EDT / 06:00 AM PDT. The maintenance should take 3 hours.
Maintenance and TU3: Ubisoft shut down the servers, Title Update 3 & Patch 1.07 are released. Here you will learn all the details.
10:30 AM CEST - Maintenance: The The 2 servers are offline, maintenance is in progress! At 12:30 AM CEST / 06:30 AM EDT / 03:30 AM PDT o'clock the servers should be online again.
Maintenance Announced: On April 25 at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT the servers of The Division 2 are shut down. Maintenance work is taking place, more details can be found here.
Maintenance: At 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, the servers will be offline, maintenance will be performed, and a patch will be applied. Here is the patch notes. The servers will be offline for 3 hours.
Maintenance Announced: On 16.4. At 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT the servers of The Division 2 are shut down. Maintenance is in progress and Patch 2.1 is released. Preliminary patch notes can be found here.
Emergency Maintenance: The The Division 2 servers will be offline between 30 and 60 minutes, with maintenance scheduled to start at 1.30pm CEST.
Maintenance Announced: Maintenance and a patch have been announced for tomorrow, April 11th. Details can be found here.
Update 13:50 EDT: Ubisoft announces another server maintenance, The Division 2 servers will go offline for around 15 minutes on Saturday, April 6, around 10:00 AM CEST / 04:00 AM EDT / 01:00 AM PDT.
Update 07:30 AM EDT: The maintenance is over, the servers are back online.
Update 06:30 AM EDT: The downtime has been extended by 30 to 60 minutes. The Patch Notes 1.05 have been released, which you can find here.
Maintenance Tidal Basin Update: On April 5, the servers will go offline at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. The servers should only be offline for about 3 hours.
Maintenance announced: On April 2nd, the servers will go offline at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. The servers should only be offline for about 30 minutes.
10:00 EDT: Servers are offline for approximately 30 Minuntes. You can find details about this right here
05:30 EDT Update: Client Patch 1.04 is ready to Download.
05:00 EDT Update: Servers are offline for approximately 3 hours. Here you can find the patch notes for the update.
04:21 EDT Update: The servers will go offline at 4:30 AM ET, maintenance will be done and a patch will be installed. The servers will be offline for about 3 hours. Here are the patch notes for today's update:
- Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
- Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
- Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress
05:42 EDT Update: The servers do not seem to be back online yet.
05:00 EDT: Incoming maintenance, at 10:15 PM CET / 5:15 PM EST / 6:15 AM KST / 8:15 ACT, approximately 15 minutes.
Update 07:10 EDT: Servers are online again, the following adjustments have been patched:
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
06:00 EDT Update: At 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT the servers should go offline, Server Maintenance work is carried out, the downtime should last nearly 1.5 hours.
11:53 EDT Server Offline: Massive will reboot the server in few minutes.
Update: Massive has discovered a problem with the patch. Maintenance will be repeated in the near future.
Update: Today, the servers go down again. Expected for 20 minutes. That means.
You need tips, guides or other news about The Division 2? Here you will find all about the tactical shooter.