At the moment Massive is quite busy, there are daily server updates to The Division 2 as well as bug fixes and client patches. We’ll keep you informed here!
Note: If you are in the game, a message will always appear in the lower left corner when the servers go offline!
Server Offline, Restarts and Updates – The Division 2
04:21 EDT Update: The servers will go offline at 4:30 AM ET, maintenance will be done and a patch will be installed. The servers will be offline for about 3 hours. Here are the patch notes for today’s update:
- Fixed an issue where players were not being granted Clan XP
- Fixed an issue where daily and weekly resets would not apply to players who were offline during the time of reset
- Fixed an issue where players could lose guiding missions and access to guiding mission NPCs, making them unable to further progress
05:42 EDT Update: The servers do not seem to be back online yet.
05:00 EDT: Incoming maintenance, at 10:15 PM CET / 5:15 PM EST / 6:15 AM KST / 8:15 ACT, approximately 15 minutes.
Update 07:10 EDT: Servers are online again, the following adjustments have been patched:
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability
06:00 EDT Update: At 11:00 AM CET / 06:00 AM ET / 03:00 AM PT the servers should go offline, Server Maintenance work is carried out, the downtime should last nearly 1.5 hours.
11:53 EDT Server Offline: Massive will reboot the server in few minutes.
Update: Massive has discovered a problem with the patch. Maintenance will be repeated in the near future.
Update: Today, the servers go down again. Expected for 20 minutes. That means.
You need tips, guides or other news about The Division 2? Here you will find all about the tactical shooter.