Ubisoft released Update 9 for The Division 2 a few weeks ago, now some players are waiting for the next update for The Division 2, Title Update 9.1. Although Ubisoft has not yet released the full patch notes, we now know some details about the upcoming fixes.
During this week’s State of the Game dev stream, Ubisoft Massive talked about Raid 2 and some of the changes planned for The Division 2 Title Update 9.1 and when it should be released.
Update 9.1 is planned for mid / late May. The exact date should follow next week.
The Division 2 Title Update 9.1
TU9.1 should address the following:
- NPC aggressiveness
- NPC targeting accuracy
- Grenade accuracy
- FPS drops in the Dark Zones
- The Warhound Convoy activity is considered too generous as-is, and is something the developers will look into for the patch.
Regular server-side updates will continue in the meantime, including a planned update next week. A release date for Title Update 9.1 is also anticipated next week.
Raid 2 Update
Currently, the second raid has a spring release and is not specifically tied to the June Title Update.
They will announce the Raid release ahead of time so that you can prepare for it and gear up.
They don’t want to combine the raid-release with a lot of balance changes, because the players need to know the game and have their builds ready to have a good chance to complete the raid.
So in short, you will know when the raid will drop ahead of time so that you have a chance to be ready.
In addition to that, there’s also an Season update that introduces the Home League event.
New Event – Home League
- Runs for two weeks.
- This is the first League to feature activities in New York.
- Gain up to 60 ranks to earn 10 rewards, including a unique backpack trophy and an Exotic Cache.
Three Manhunt Targets are now available as of last week.
- They will be available until the end of the Season.
- Clear all four Manhunt Targets to get access to the Prime Target.
- Beating the Prime Target, once available, will unlock a new Skill mod.