Ubisoft has announced maintenance for The Division 2. We have all information about the server downtime and the patch notes of July 28, 2020.
On July 28th, The Division 2 servers will go offline and maintenance work will be carried out. An update is being carried out in the course of the maintenance work, it is currently not clear whether it is a server update or whether we need to download patch 1.26.
The Division 2 Server Downtime on July 28
- Tuesday, July 28 at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.
- Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
The Division 2 Patch Notes on July 28
We assume that there will be no patch, it seems to be a pure server update. Should anything change, we will update the article as soon as the update is live!
- Fixed an issue where The Chimera boss would not drop collectibles during Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where Roosevelt Legendary Projects would not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where True Patriot set with Full Flag would cause a damaging explosion on the Agent if one of their skills was destroyed.
- This is a relevant fix for PvP as well, since it could potentially kill your teammates.
- Fixed an issue that doubled the Spotter Talent damage increase for skill damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Future Initiative set that caused the Ground Control Talent to trigger when healing deploying skills.
- Fixed an issue with the Mantis Exotic that allowed it to be recalibrated.
- Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster Quick Draw damage per stack bonus lowered from 1% to 0.1% in PvP.
- Negotiator’s Dilemma now deals the correct amount of damage in PvP.
- Eclipse Protocol’s Indirect Transmission talent will now transfer the correct amount of damage and duration when spreading multiple status effects.
- First Blood Marksman Rifle talent now disabled.
- Developer comment: We will revisit First Blood’s PvP behavior in the future, but for now we felt it necessary to disable it entirely when in the Dark Zone or a Conflict match.
- Decreased pistol damage by 22%
- Decreased rifle damaged by 30%
- Decreased Classic M1A damage by 12.5%
- Decreased marksman rifle damage by 30%
- Decreased Nemesis damage by 11%
- Developer comment: These changes should help make fighting against 1-shot builds less frustrating in PvP, and instead reward skilled marksmanship when landing headshots, and not just shots to the body.