The PC Steam game The Immortal Mayor has received several updates on Steam in the last few days. We want to show you what has changed.
The latest The Immortal Mayor Update 0.3.7 can be downloaded and installed, of course all previous updates as well. The new patch only fixes a few bugs and there are optimizations.
The Immortal Mayor 0.3.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed a BUG where demolishing roads or buildings would cause a crash in some cases
- Fixed crash when using resource integration
- Optimized later fertility probability
- Increase the output of Perpetual Mining/Quarry/God’s Farm
- Optimized tree performance to improve game frame performance
- Optimized some lighting in the scene to improve game frame performance
- Fixed a crash when upgrading certain technologies
- Fixed a BUG where villagers would not perform the Eat/Get Clothing/Wash action under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where some players went black for the first time (now default 1080P+ window mode for the first time)
- Fixed ambiguous text description in some technologies
- Reduced the number of villagers’ demands, and increased the buff of decorations (made it easier to upgrade certain buildings)
- Adjusted the speed of clothing consumption to make ordinary clothes more durable
- Weakened the buffs when villagers steal food, making it less frequent
- Fixed a BUG where the same map seed could get different results with different probabilities
- Increased production of permanent quarries and permanent quarries
- Added female hunter model
The Immortal Mayor is available now on Steam. The game is in Early Access and only costs a few dollars. The patch notes are official, here from the Steam database.