The developers of the RPG game The Outer Worlds have released a new update, we have all the information on the second patch.
The Outer World Update 1.02 is ready to download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update fixes a few bugs and makes adjustments in the game, there is no new content.
The Outer Worlds Patch Notes 1.02 Update 220.127.116.11
- Offensive name filters disabled
- Prismatic Hammer balancing
- Tartarus elevator crash fixed
- Increase Font Size – Conversations/Subtitles
- Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
- Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
- Unable to finish “Radio Free Monarch”
- Trophy “Not the Best Choice” fails to unlock properl