Obsidian Entertainment’s has announced the next update for The Outer Worlds, and the corresponding patch notes have also been published.
The Outer Worlds Update 1.04 is not yet available for download, but it will be released shortly. The cross-platform version is patch 1.3, the PS4 client version will be version 1.04.
With this update there are a few changes in the user interface and in the gameplay. Below are the full patch notes. If the details change until the release, we will revise this article.
The Outer World Patch Notes 1.3 / 1.04
- Font Scaling (added a setting to adjust the size of text throughout most UI)
- Ultrawide Support (loading screens & cinematics)
- Improved Font Visibility (coloring)
- Multi Quest Map Tracking (can see inactive quests on the map and select them)
- New Reticle HUD Setting Option “Aiming Only” (ADS or Scoped)
- Fixed the Chromatic Aberration Setting not Saving
- New Invert “X-Axis” Setting
- Added Toggle for Sprinting
- Improved the quality of item drops when killing Manti-Queens
- Fixed the effects of Encumbrance not working correctly with the Confidence Perk