Deck13 has released a new update for “The Surge 2” today. We have all the information about this update on October 21, 2019.
The Surge 2 Update 1.06 is now available for download. You need to download 2.58 GB on the PS4.
The Surge 2 Patch Notes 1.06
- Textures fully load, some still take a few seconds
- HDR is no longer bright and washed out
- Some improvements in frame rate (maybe?)
- NG+(+) implant slots now appear in the UI
- Inventory (!) indicators now clear when you look at the new items, you don’t have to select a different category to make the indicator go away
- Scrolling through inventories no longer causes inventory items to shift positions
- Screen tearing is not fixed
- Parry windows seem a little easier, but that could just be from playing too much
- Weapon balancing ~ nerfs and buffs here and there, everything still feels fine
- Tutorial settings (on/off) carry over to NG+
- Vendor graffiti tags carry over to NG+
- A.I.D. Centauri set is no longer bugged
- Warren’s single rigged reward weapons no longer have their rainbow particle effect