Echtra Inc. and Perfect World Entertainment have released a new update for Torchlight III. The game is in the early access phase, below you will find the patch notes for this update on July 24th.
Torchlight 3 Build 5321213 is now available for download on Steam. Today’s update is rather a small hotfix, only minor bugs are fixed
Torchlight III Patch Notes on 7/24/2020
- Echtra Bean
CTRL + D copies your Debug information to your clipboard. Logs can be found in your %localappdata%\Frontiers\Saved\Logs windows folder.
- Please send logs and debug information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also post logs and details to any new or existing submissions here:
- Updating reporting to make sure all failure logs report correctly.
- Fixed issue with Silky Threads quest where the player cannot finish the quest due to the insufficient amount of objects to defeat/collect on a specific seed.
- Made Goblins and Skeletons tougher in Challenge Dungeons.
- Nerfed Hyvid Soldiers.
- Swapped the Goblin Blaster instead of the Goblin Gunners and added the Goblin Rider into most of the goblin Mapworks.