Kalypso Media and the responsible developers of Limbic Entertainment today released a new Tropico 6 update. Below we have the complete patch notes for you.
Tropico 6 Update 1.10 can now be downloaded for all affected platforms.
With today’s update, there are not only bug fixes and optimizations, it will also add new content.
Tropico 6 Patch Notes 1.10 – July 7th
- Relocate buildings
- Added ability to relocate vast majority of buildings
- Significantly reduced destruction animation time for all buildings
- Added ability to relocate a building to a location currently blocked or impeded by said building’s
current position, e.g. moving a building by one tile
- Construction/Building pausing
- It is now possible to pause many buildings
- Paused buildings do not incur any costs and all employees will be fired
- Teamsters will not deliver or pickup goods from paused buildings
- Performance optimizations
- Improved performance for large maps and populations
- Tweaked building info UI to reduce and avoid scrollbars, if possible.
- Improved Guerrilla behaviour
- Guerrillas now spawn much further from the building they are looking to engage, giving armed forces a better chance at properly intercepting
- Guerrillas need much more time, as they now are planting a bomb, rather than setting a building on fire, giving armed forces a better opportunity to intercept.
- Guerrillas have had their strength increased.
- Guerillas now also engage watch towers properly (previously watch towers were ignored by guerillas)
- DLC content now available in all mission maps
- It is now possible to enable the content from all DLCs throughout all missions
Important: the above feature is experimental and could lead to varying gameplay experiences among players
- Separate options now available for text and voice-over languages
- Text and voice-over languages are no longer locked together, meaning players can have different options active for each (e.g. CN text and EN voice-over)
- Pirate options
- Added the option to modify Pirate difficulty during colonial times
- Fixed issues with inconsistent family relationships
- Fixed minor crashes and graphical glitches
- Fixed a lot of translation and text issues
- Fixed camera bug not showing El Presidente, when entering customization mode.